Like learning to ride a bike, writing a novel is best done by doing. Unlike getting on a Schwinn for the first time, writing a novel takes patience. It takes a lot of dedication and perseverance.
The 15 major processes of writing a novel will be broken down into bite-sized chunks in this post, which will be categorized into three categories: before, during, and after you finish your work. These are the steps to take by teaching writing book:
· Set the tale idea in stone.
· Reading novels in your category is a good idea.
· Choose a point of view for your novel.
· Create the atmosphere.
· Make your primary characters more developed.
· Establish the stakes and the dispute.
· Make a rough outline.
· Choose a plot structure for your story.
· Select a piece of writing software.
· Write for a certain market.
· Create a writing schedule.
· Take into account literary methods and strategies.